“A Healthy Holistic Approach For Make You Feel Like A New Person”
“A state of complete physical, mental and social wellbeing and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
Health is much more than the absence of disease. It is a positive quality, emphasizing physical, social, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual well being.
1. FAST FACTS ON HEALTH
Here are some key points about health. More detail is in the main article.
- Health can be defined as physical, mental, and social well-being, and as a resource for living a full life.
- It refers not only to the absence of disease but the ability to recover and bounce back from illness and other problems.
- Factors for good health include genetics, the environment, relationships, and education.
- A healthful diet, exercise, screening for diseases, and coping strategies can all enhance a person’s health.
2. PHYSICAL HEALTH
- Physical wellbeing involves pursuing a healthful lifestyle to decrease the risk of disease. Maintaining physical fitness, for example, can protect and develop the endurance of a person’s breathing and heart function, muscular strength, flexibility, and body composition.
- Physical health and well-being also help reduce the risk of an injury or health issue. Examples include minimizing hazards in the workplace, practicing safe sex, practicing good hygiene, or avoiding the use of tobacco, alcohol, or illegal drugs.
3. MENTAL HEALTH
Mental Health refers to a person’s emotional, social, and psychological wellbeing. Mental health is as important as physical health to a full, active lifestyle.
Mental health is not only the absence of depression, anxiety, or another disorder.
It also depends on the ability to:
- enjoy life
- bounce back after difficult experiences
- achieve balance
- adapt to adversity
- feel safe and secure
- achieve your potential
+91 971 667 1968
FOR EMERGENCY CASES